The ECSA project team is looking for a student assistant for DITOs.
- Communication with consortium partners, ECSA members, partner organizations, and participants of events, using on- and offline tools, including social media
- Maintenance of ECSA website and DITOs events homepage
- Support project administration
- Assist in the organisation of interactive events, such as stakeholder roundtables, workshops, online competitions, teacher trainings
- Track and report online analytics for ECSA and DITOs websites and social media channels
- Strong experience and interest in online communication
- Experience and interest in event organization
- Interest in contributing to the organizational development of ECSA as a young and rapidly growing association integrated by a diverse group of citizen science practioners.
- Experience and interest in citizen science & DIY science desirable
- Proficiency using MS Office; experience with online CMS, social media and analytics desired
- Fluency in English, oral and written communication; additional languages beneficial
- Valid certificate of enrolment, ideally student engaged in M.A. studies
Applications should include a cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications should be sent until 23.06.2017 with reference to job advertisement No. 01/2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org or European Citizen Science Association (ECSA); c/o Museum für Naturkunde Berlin, Invalidenstrasse 43, 10115 Berlin. Printed applications are not sent back. Therefore, only copies should be submitted.
Tentative date for interviews: last week June/ first week of July
See the full job opening call here.