The LandSense project, which recently ended, was hugely successful, with a number of useful lessons and outcomes. On 3 February, 14:00-15:30 (CET), the team behind the project will be sharing some of their experiences and findings at an ECSA/EU-Citizen.Science webinar. Speakers include:
- Inian Moorthy: An overview of LandSense
- Ana-Maria Olteanu-Raimond: Integrating crowdsourced data with authoritative data for LULC monitoring
- Sofia Capellan: Natura Alert and monitoring biodiversity threats using citizen science
- Andreas Matheus: Citizen science and personal data protection
- Linda See: Rapid image classification to support earth observation monitoring frameworks
Attendance is free, and the event will be held in English. You can register for the event now.