1. What are you investigating?
- Share a bit of background about the existing citizen science project you are participating in.
- Or if it is a student-led project, share your research question or the community or global challenge you’re tackling.
2. Which part of your project do you want to highlight?
- Interesting results?
- A rigorous method that other students could implement in their science classroom?
- A reflection? Did your scientific inquiry inspire individual, school-wide, or neighborhood action?
3. What medium(s) do you want to use to tell your story?
- Have you always wanted to make a video? Try out a scientific illustration? Now's the time to let your creative juices flow!
- Can this medium be easily uploaded online
1. Please visit Narrative Atlas to upload your story!
2. Navigate to the map for the “Student Citizen Science Challenge.”
3. Click the yellow bubble with a plus side inside. This should take you to the submission form.
Note: You do not need to sign up or log in to submit a story. If you want to save your story(ies) to a "collection," this would be the benefit of creating an account. As well, Narrative Atlas has many other cool functions if you would like to check out their main map!
You can also change the operating language of Narrative Atlas using the scroll selector shown above. However, this will only change the site operations and it will not translate the submission form. At the bottom of this page you can find a number of translations of the submission form.
4. Fill in all required fields on the submission form and upload your story! Any file type or a link to a video or blog are accepted.
5. Your story will appear on the map exhibition space after a moderator has approved it!
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your story on social media? Use the tag #TogetherSciStudent
Translation were possible with the DITOs Translation Hub. Special thanks to Mary Gee and Brian Borst Hanen for the Danish translation.
If you do not see your native language and would like to volunteer to do a translation, please reach out to email@example.com