1. What are you investigating?
- Share a bit of background about the existing citizen science project you are participating in.
- Or if it is a student-led project, share your research question or the community or global challenge you’re tackling.
2. Which part of your project do you want to highlight?
- Interesting results?
- A rigorous method that other students could implement in their science classroom?
- A reflection? Did your scientific inquiry inspire individual, school-wide, or neighborhood action?
3. What medium(s) do you want to use to tell your story?
- Have you always wanted to make a video? Try out a scientific illustration? Now's the time to let your creative juices flow!
- Can this medium be easily uploaded online
If you have any questions, please reach out to Barbara.Carneiro@mfn.berlin
Is your story on social media? Use the tag #TogetherSciStudent
Translation were possible with the DITOs Translation Hub. Special thanks to Mary Gee and Brian Borst Hanen for the Danish translation.
If you do not see your native language and would like to volunteer to do a translation, please reach out to email@example.com