1. What are you investigating?
- Share a bit of background about the existing citizen science project you are participating in.
- Or if it is a student-led project, share your research question or the community or global challenge you’re tackling.
2. Which part of your project do you want to highlight?
- Interesting results?
- A rigorous method that other students could implement in their science classroom?
- A reflection? Did your scientific inquiry inspire individual, school-wide, or neighborhood action?
3. What medium(s) do you want to use to tell your story?
- Have you always wanted to make a video? Try out a scientific illustration? Now's the time to let your creative juices flow!
- Can this medium be easily uploaded online
To upload your story, please visit our online exhibition.
First, fill in all the required fields on the registration form.
You will find it at the bottom of the exhibition homepage ("If you want to participate in the challenge, register here") or just click here.
After you enter your project data and hit the "send" button, we will create an ArcGIS Account for your group where you can get started with your Story Map.
Creating a Story Map:
You are now ready to fill the story map with content!
Main Stage Content
This can be:
Side Panel Content
This is where you can put all your text. The editor is a bit like Word or WordPress. You can also embed images or videos in the side panel. Explore how to change font colors and things.
Add New Section
You can add a new section to your story map by clicking the Add Section button, and you can organize the order using the Organize button
You have some additional general options in the top menu:
Publishing your Story Map
Done! Your Story Map will be displayed in our gallery, where you can also explore the work from other students around Europe.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Barbara.Carneiro@mfn.berlin
Is your story on social media? Use the tag #TogetherSciStudent