The process principles of this working group are grounded in the dynamics of a community of practice:
(1) Those who wish to bring an issue further, convene and prepare a session through the working group.
(2) The working group management establishes a simple rhythm of online meetings.
(3) The working group will operate a newsflash to update members on activities and news.
(4) The working group will establish a core team to lead it, which will include at least one researcher and one citizen.
It is likely that activities will include subgroups working on:
– shared values
– (open) data and data sharing
– extending the survey that was initiated at the ECSA 2020 conference.
Please also see our report on the ECSA 2020 session on citizen science and health.